Big Trees, Inc is currently accepting employment applications for the following:
Sales Support has the overall responsibility for inside sales. This includes first on the phones and on point at the front desk for walk in customers. This position also works closely with all BTI personnel; management, crew foremen, laborers and office staff. This position reports to the BTI General Manager.
- Sales and Customer Service
- This position will work with both new and existing customers on nursery and transplant sales. They also will help with any customer needs outside of sales – questions re: warranty, watering, etc. Some sales may require on-site visits and consultation.
- Communication, Attitude and Flexibility
- BTI employees maintain positive and timely communication with BTI operations, other foremen and office staff. Through telephone when necessary, this position supports and interacts with all BTI staff and management. Maintain a positive/cooperative and professional attitude while working with others and during problem solving on job sites.
- Nursery & Inventory Management
- This position assists in the selection of new inventory items. They help identify customer demands and volume requirements for the retail nursery. This position includes inventory tracking, tagging, maintaining on-line inventory as well as tree field inventory management.
Prior experience in nursery environment desired but not required:
- Prior experience in Sales desired.
- Quickbooks experience highly desired. Microsoft Excel desired.
- Start time is 8:00 a.m. Wednesday through Friday. 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Create, review estimates, and invoices.
- Maintains a high level of customer service through efficient call/message management.
- Maintain accurate nursery inventory and back field inventory. Generate and tag new inventory upon arrival. Maintain on-line inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
Performance Review Criteria
BTI provides regular performance reviews, typically at 6 months and 12 months after the first 3 months on the job. Along with the above requirements and responsibilities the following criteria are used most often when considering pay raises and/or performance bonuses:
- Attitude and flexibility.
- Customer satisfaction and call/callback management.
- Communication with crew, customers and management
- Timeliness/absence-to work and to job sites.
- Efficiency-getting the job done right the first time.
- Growth-new skill development, experience and willingness to listen and learn.
- Ability to work with crews, Foremen, Managers; cooperation and team effort
- Consistency with all the above.
Email your resume to email@example.com